Monday, August 8, 2011

Lately I have felt I have been abandoning the kids. Not really, but you know what I mean. I've been tired, cranky, busy cleaning, busy not cleaning, folding laundry, reading a book, running errands, visiting family and friends, and all the while Gracie and Briggs have still been pretty good kids. How did I get so lucky? I'll admit, I'm not always so lucky. :)
Gracie is at a phase where Brigham feels like he can play with her without feeling like he's going to hurt her. It's really cute. Plus, she just loves him! You can see it all over her face. I can't wait until they become the best of friends. Brigham loves the idea of being the "big brother". He always tells me that he has to protect her and keep her safe. He loves her so much that sometimes he squeezes her to death! I need to get it on video..it's kinda funny! When he comes towards her she starts to fuss and crawls in the opposite diretion. It cracks me up! But in the end she always comes back to him. Oh the love of a brother!

No comments: