Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Briggs is in a Contest!

I am a freak about the Children's Place and I get there very annoying, everyday emails. Well today I got one of there many emails and it was about the PLACEkids Model Search. I always think the kids in the catalog are too cute, so I thought, why not Brigham! So I took a few pictures of Brigham and I wanted everyone's opinion.

 Picture #1
 Picture #2
 Picture #3
 Picture #4
Picture #5

Let me know what you think. I couldn't decide on what picture! He's just too cute! :)

7 comments:

The Mrs. said...

He is just too cute! I like #2 and #5.

Jamee
xoxo

Jill said...

I would say #1 or 5.

Biggs Family said...

i love them all, but I would have to say #1 and #5. Love u

Nessa said...

#2 for sure!

Kristin said...

I LOVE #3 and #5!!!!!

Shana said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I entered #5 in the contest thanks for your opinions!

Jill Revell said...

#2 is my fav! He is so darn cute!