(it seems like she's trying to decide whether or not she's going to get upset.)
Miss Grace has been so fussy lately. She's definitely teething. Cutting her first tooth on the bottom. She is such a happy and chill baby most of the time but when she gets sad you know that she's just miserable. All you moms out there know what it's like with teething babies...no sleep, fevers, doesn't eat the same, nasty diapers, etc. etc. Here are a few pictures of her in the moment.
Looks like she made up her mind.
Brother trying to rescue her and make her happy.
He just briefly distracted her before she wanted his toy and he ran off.
She didn't seem to mind. She found something more interested on her little chubby hand.
Yum! Looks like it tastes good! :)
(whatever it is.)
And she found the door stopper again! She loves that thing!
All of a sudden she just looked up at me and started to have a break down.
It was almost like she was telling me to
STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND PICK ME UP!
STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND PICK ME UP!
I gave in!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love her thighs!
I wish chubby thighs were as cute on mommies.
Jamee
xoxo
I love this baby girl so much. That face of your hers is so precious. I wish I could just give her hugs and make her little tooth pain go away! Briggs is such a great brother. Love my boy!
oh poor thing! that sad face breaks my heart!
Post a Comment