I am way ticked that this came out too dark. I was trying to capture Gracie's new toy that she has recently found. She will go to every door stopper in the house whenever she gets the chance. She loves it! She even will giggle sometimes when she does it.
These pictures were kind of an experiment.
If these were real pictures Gracie would obviously have a bow and a much cuter outfit on! :)
I've been having problems with taking pictures. I can never get a crystal clear picture.
It's very frustrating! Especially cause I spent A LOT of money on my camera.
If anyone can give me some advice that would be awesome!!!
I still liked they way they turned out. She is such a happy girl.
I love her to pieces! She's becoming the perfect little model.
4 comments:
I think she is beautiful even without a bow!!
Have you studied thepioneerwoman.com and her photo section? Check it out!
Jamee
xoxo
I'm so glad you updated your blog! Miss Gracie is so big!! Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! I'm so happy! We can't wait to see you though! We will for sure keep Kit and your mom in our prayers.
Have you tried changing your shutter speed--making it faster? That might help. Also, check your white balance...That's what I would do.
Mathias still plays with all the door stoppers!:) She looks SO much like KIT! adorable
Oh my gosh...love this baby girl. It was so fun to chat with her the other day on Facetime. She is so adorable! Definately her daddy's girl. But she does have Poppy's crooked right eyebrow!!! She will hate it when she is teen! So glad your adjusting well to Utah life...you would have died here in Oklahoma this summer! So HOT!!!Love you all~
Post a Comment