We have been super busy lately and I'll admit, I've been kind of lazy when it comes to blogging, but I'm about to give you a whole crap load of pictures of what we have done this summer!!
Nelson Family Reunion
Seven Peaks
Sorry! I thought I had more pictures of the kidos swimming!
They love it! We are there at least 2 to 3 times a week! We love it!
Fourth of July Weekend
Stadium of Fire
SO FUN!
Happy 4th of July!
We went to a parade that morning. It was really cool.
Afterwards we went to the local carnival.
Briggs had so much fun! Face painting, rides, cotton candy. It was great!
Later we hooked up with Kyle & Jill, Stevie & Tk, and our friends Amanda & Haven to watch fireworks at Thanksgiving point! It was fun hanging out and watching the fireworks!
While we were waiting in the crazy traffic after the fireworks we decided to try and take some funny pictures. This is how they turned out!
(Sorry babe...you cut yourself out!)
Hiked Bridel Veil Falls
SO FUN!
Happy 4th of July!
We went to a parade that morning. It was really cool.
Afterwards we went to the local carnival.
Briggs had so much fun! Face painting, rides, cotton candy. It was great!
Later we hooked up with Kyle & Jill, Stevie & Tk, and our friends Amanda & Haven to watch fireworks at Thanksgiving point! It was fun hanging out and watching the fireworks!
While we were waiting in the crazy traffic after the fireworks we decided to try and take some funny pictures. This is how they turned out!
(Sorry babe...you cut yourself out!)
Hiked Bridel Veil Falls
We made it to the top thankfully. It was CRAZY scary and risky but well worth it. It was amazing at the top and it only took us about 10 to 15 minutes. Next time we will wear our suits.
(ignore the girls in the background. I didn't know they were there.)
The water fall is so pretty up close.
This is what Gracie did the whole time. She is such a good girl.
Briggs had a blast! And as you can see we all got soaked!!
It has been an awesome summer here in Utah. It's been filled with family, cousins, old friends, and new friends. We have had a blast! We for sure have missed home and being with our family there but it's definitely been an adventure here doing fun and new things everyday!
Coming this fall Briggs will start Preschool. He is really excited about it! He keeps asking me when he gets to go. The other day he wrote out his whole name. I was so proud of him!! Considering he has a seven letter name..poor guy, but he did it! We registered him in Soccer this fall. I'm hoping he made it on a team. I didn't realize registration ended this past week so I hope he got on a team. :) We are hoping that the transplant for my mom happens this month, if not, then the beginning of September. So far, so good! Keep Kit and my mom in your prayers.
We hope that all of you have had an awesome summer!
We love and miss you all and can't wait to come and visit OK soon.
xoxo
1 comment:
Summer has been a blast! I'm so glad you guys were able to do so much during the summer!
Post a Comment