Friday, June 10, 2011

Aunt Missy is HERE!!!!

I don't know if he was so excited because family was coming or if it was
 the idea of Aunt Missy coming, but man was he SO EXCITED!!!
He did not leave her or Jake's side the entire time they were here.
He had to ride with them, walk by them, hold hands with them, lay by them.
He was obsessed!


 See! It's proof! He even jumped into bed with Jake 
when they were trying to go to bed!
Sorry Jake!
 WHY KIT?! 
 I love you best friend.

While they were here we celebrated Jake's birthday! Miss made
him waffles with strawberries! It was yummy!
For lunch we went to Tacanos. It's an amazing restaurant! SOO GOOD!
Happy Birthday Jake! We love you guys and had a blast seeing you!

2 comments:

Biggs Family said...

Aww, I love that Briggs is so in love with Missy! Such cute pictures of them two. So glad they got to visit you guys. so fun! xoxox

Stevie said...

I didn't know Missy was prego! I am so out of the loop! Does she have an email I can have?