Friday, June 10, 2011

Papa & Nana Revell Weekend

Papa & Nana Revell came to visit all of us. It was a great weekend!
I didn't realize how little pictures I had until I started posting...sorry!

 Nana helping Briggs fish.
 Briggs caught another fish but wanted to hold it this time.
 Allie & Papa Revell
 So proud of him! He is obsessed now!
 Allie & Briggs
 Allie & Briggs posing for me!

 Allie reminds me SO much of Sharlee. As soon as I bring the camera 
out she is posing for me! Love it!

All the kids! I can't believe I got a shot! YAY!
Papa & Nana got all the kids Canada shirts. So cute!
Thanks for the great weekend guys! 
It was great seeing you. We love you and miss you!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Kelly Bittle said...

Love Big brother hold Briggs has on Gracie!!! I need to send OU shirts!!!! Whats up with Canada??? Just teasing!!! Love those babies

Biggs Family said...

I love the Cananda shirts, they are all just precious!