Friday, June 10, 2011

Trafalga


BEWARE: LOTS & LOTS OF PICTURES!
(i couldn't help myself! there were too many good ones!)



 View of the mountains by Trafalga.



 Briggs was a little scared, but he got the hang of it after a little bit.
 Allie & Kyle made it all the way to the top!
Way to go Allie!

Papa, you would have been proud of him!
 These 2 did such a good job while we played!
 I haven't done bumper boats in years!
This is a moment I am NEVER going to forget!












We all got drenched BIG TIME!
It was a blast! 
It's ON NEXT TIME KYLE!!!

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

I LOVE the pictures of you laughing in the bumper boats. GORGEOUS Shana and you look SO HAPPY! :O)

Kelly Bittle said...

How funny! You and Briggs looked like you were having a blast!!!

Biggs Family said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard because I could hear you laughing and screaming. Love u shan, looks like so much fun!

Take me as I am said...

You look great! Happy and I love seeing you smile:)