This past weekend I was able to go to a Halloween party with Mindy and Eric.
I didn't know what I was going to dress up as cause I'm huge and pregnant!
So I decided to be a Festive Halloween Pregnant Woman!
I think it turned out pretty cute.
Mindy was an awesome Cat! She totally rocked it!
Eric decided to be Nacho Libre, but he didn't really do it the way Mindy and I
thought he should! :)
He needed a cape and a big fake belly. But he still was funny with his mask!
Luci, of course had to come with us cause she's just a baby- so we had to dress her up too!
Everyone was fighting over her cause she was so darn cute!
The bow.
The outfit.
Her big blue eyes.
Who could resist?!
Needless to say, we all had a great time!
Thanks Mindy and EJ for letting me come down this weekend and play!
I had a great time!
We have officially decided that we are going to dress up for Halloween from now on. Our kids are still young enough that it's fun to do it with them and they love it.
Maybe we will reconsider when we start to embarrass them!
4 comments:
I forgot to tell you how amazing you look when I was talking to on the phone last night! Seriously Shan-AMAZING!!
So did you decide on Graci Lee? I love that name.
Jamee
xoxo
yeah
were hot
;)
love you
miss you already
mj
xoxo
You guys look so great! I love the costumes, I totally wanted to see a pic of Eric in his little nacho libre outfit! Haha so fun!
you look adorable! what a fun visit with the choates!
Post a Comment