Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


This year we were all together for Halloween. It was so much fun!
The kidos had such a great time dressing up and going Trunk-or-Treating together.
It kind of stunk that Halloween landed on a Sunday, but there were a lot of festivities and
parties going on this weekend that the kids still got there fix and loads of candy!



Sharlee Kay & Brigham



Halloween with my sistas! So fun!
(Tk was the only one of us who really dressed up. I would have, but my Halloween tights didn't fit me and Mindy was a kitty cat, you just can't see her cute tail!)


Kit (the hulk). Tk (80's chick). & Eric (Nacho Libre)
Love this pic!


Crazy Kit!
He had to dress up for work this past week and they all decided to dress up as a super hero. I didn't know that the Hulk was a super hero, but what do I know! :)
It was fun helping him dress up none the less!
He was super excited for the awesome deals he scored at Good Will to contribute to his costume. And I must say...it turned out pretty well.
Love you babe!



All the cousins!
(and uncle kit)

Sharlee Kay as Tinker Bell
Luke as a chicken
Jaxon as Batman
Josh as a Tiger
Brigham as a Lion
& Brayden as Iron Man

I'm so glad that we got to celebrate Halloween all together!
We missed you Mom & Dad! It wasn't the same without you guys there.
Just think, next year we will have 3 more girls added to the mix of kids all dressed up!
Can't wait!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

So cute!!

Jamee
xoxo

Jill Revell said...

Allie keeps laughing at Kit. So much fun! It's crazy to think in one year adding 3 more girls to your family!

The Foys said...

How fun! You have been posting so much lately and I love it! Makes me feel like I know more what's going on in your life! Can't wait for your little girl to get here!

Kelly Bittle said...

Loved the photos of the kids! I was sad I missed out this year too! I hate missing all the fun and those cute little munchins!