Kit left today for Utah to visit family for a few days and Briggs and I have been left to do whatever we want! It's kind of depressing not having him around. We miss him SO much!
It was actually really hard to figure out what to do. Today was a really boring and low key day. We hung around the house, watched movies/cartoons, went and saw Mama at work, saw Aunt Tk for her birthday, and then came home.
Since I have a camera again Brigham and I decided to play around and take a few pictures together.
(My camera takes blurry pictures..so sorry about that!)
On another note...
I have been having a really hard time with Briggs lately. He is very defiant and likes to talk back. I feel like most of the time I have a little girl on my hands, but she's not even here yet! Oh dear! I'm gonna have my hands full huh?! :)
He's so smart and knows exactly what to say.
He's very good at making me think he's listening when he's really not...so frustrating!
What should I do? Any advice?
Even though Brigham tests me daily and I get super frustrated with him a lot, he still some how can put a smile on my face. This picture is proof of that.
Love you Briggs.
Love,
Mom
xoxo
2 comments:
Tell him 50 times everyday how much he can put a smile on your face!! He will eat it up...
I love you Shana.
I love your baby Briggy boy and that baby girl!! You do a great job. You are such a cool mom.
And Kit...how goes he? ;)
Jamee
xoxo
we wish you were out here so bad! we miss ya!
i'm with mrs. officer andelin...you are a cool mom and you're doing a great job. just stay consistant and hopefully this phase he's going through doesn't last long :)
lots of love!
J
Post a Comment