First...I found my camera! YAY!
Second...these pictures were taken forever ago but I just had to post them.
There was one weekend Mindy decided to leave Josh with Kit and I. She had never done it before and we thought we would give it a try. It was only for 2 or 3 days. It was a lot of fun! Josh is the sweetest thing ever...but he is also 3, so it comes with it's challenges. :)
He was great for us and loved every minute having him around!
This picture was taken right before we were going to bed one night. Josh found the camera in the office and was playing with it. I decided instead of getting upset to say "cheese" with him!
(Don't judge me in this picture. I was going to bed too!)
We had to read the Maisy book every night.
The kid practically knows every word!
It was really cute!
This was a picture that Brigham took of Josh when they were again, caught playing with the camera. These two are very sneaky when they are together!
Even though it's blurry, I still thought it was cute!
I love the way you say my name.
You make me smile.
You make me laugh.
I miss you all the time.
I love that you still carry your stinky blanket
around where ever you go.
I love that you are turning out to be just like Briggs. :)
And most of all...
I Love You Joshie.
Love,
Your Aunt Shan
xoxo
1 comment:
Give that boy a huge kiss on his cheeks.
I can easily spoil that kid. It's awful!!
SO ADORABLE!!
Jamee
xoxo
Post a Comment