Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Update

I am officially 28 weeks & 4 days.

It's crazy how time flies! I can't believe that she's going to be here so soon.

Her heart rate was good and strong.

I'm measuring right on.

The BEST news of all is that I have only gained a total of 12 lbs. I know I probably shouldn't be so excited about it and talking all about it but I am WAY happy! I just can't help it!

I'm carrying her different then I was with Brigham and I crave good and healthy things. (most of the time!)

Little secret...I have to have at least 3 or 4 Orero's with milk every night before I go to bed. I have to! Ask Kit! He teases me about it but I have to have them!

I'm feeling really good aside from feeling like I'm going to fall over all the time. I am SO top heavy! It's kind of funny.

We can't wait for her to come. Kit, Brigs, & I are SO ready for her to be here with us! It's going to be the BEST Christmas present ever!


1 comment:

Akina's said...

12 pounds WAY TO GO!!! i also had to have oreos everyday for a few months!!!