Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Newest Hobby

I have just recently discovered that I have a new hobby that I LOVE!

It's Coupons!

I have done it in the past not really getting anything out of it and eventually I got really bored with it and gave up. This time is totally different! I now have the internet 24/7 and am able to check my favorite website all the time for great deals!


The woman who came up with this website is an angel sent from heaven above! I know I'm a freak! But I have proof, just from these past 2 days, that you really CAN get amazing deals. I got SO much stuff for FREE even! Last night, I got a gallon of milk for $.25!! I about died! Then coming home and unloading my things I dropped that gallon of milk and it went everywhere! I was SO MAD! But at least I only spent $.25 and not $3.00.

The point of my rambling on is that I LOVE TO COUPON!! I'm officially obsessed and cannot stop!

Shan
xoxo


3 comments:

Jill Revell said...

i need to start again. i use to be an addict too...but moving can make you a little unorganized. its so much fun to save! i need to check out that website.

Mindy Jo said...

i'm So proud of you!
finally a freak i can relate to! :)

Kristin said...

Love being addicted with you!