Aunt Cindy & I
Melissa and her new guy..Jake Hayes..and then myself.
The beautiful Bride, Kimberley and I
Melissa & I
(best friends always & forever)
(best friends always & forever)
Jess & I
Spence & I riding to see the fam for the first time in Nauvoo!
We had an awesome time seeing everyone. I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Going back to Nauvoo was amazing and so beautiful! The temple was gorgeous. I wish I could have gotten more pics of the actual temple but my camera died.
The wedding was so good! Kimberley & Peter are so sweet together. The sealing was perfect! They are so happy and so in love! Congrats Kim & Peter!
Seeing the Richardsons over the weekend was the BEST! It had been 2 years since we had seen each other. It was way too long! We all had a great time spending time together...eating junk food..and staying up late! Love all of you OH SO MUCH! Can't wait to see you all again!
1 comment:
So fun! I'm so glad you were able to go!!
Post a Comment