Briggs got this picture of Kit & I right after we found out.Those of you who know me really well I just couldn't resist! I'm officially obsessed!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! A PRINCESS! oh I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to be in your shoes! FUN TIMES!
I got your text the other day and I was so happy, but not surprised!!I knew it!!!Now for names...are you still going with Boston? Wasn't that what you wanted??Jameexoxo
yay yay yay!!! that's so exciting... for some reason i knew you were going to have a girl! i'm so happy for you guys!! is briggs so so happy??
I love the picture of you and Kit!! I'm so happy for you! I love that you already went out and bought her some clothes! I forgot to ask the other day...are you still naming her Lexi Grace?? She's going to be a lucky girl with you guys as parents!!
HOOOORAY!!!! I'm so stinking excited! Such a cute picture of you and Kit :) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! A PRINCESS! oh I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to be in your shoes! FUN TIMES!
I got your text the other day and I was so happy, but not surprised!!
I knew it!!!
Now for names...are you still going with Boston? Wasn't that what you wanted??
Jamee
xoxo
yay yay yay!!! that's so exciting... for some reason i knew you were going to have a girl! i'm so happy for you guys!! is briggs so so happy??
I love the picture of you and Kit!! I'm so happy for you! I love that you already went out and bought her some clothes! I forgot to ask the other day...are you still naming her Lexi Grace?? She's going to be a lucky girl with you guys as parents!!
HOOOORAY!!!! I'm so stinking excited! Such a cute picture of you and Kit :) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment