So here is the funny story...
About a week ago Brigs woke up in the middle of the night in a total daze. He was still partly asleep. Anyways, he came in and said, "Mommy! I need your help! I can't find my pants!" I immediately think he wet the bed. So I'm asking him, "Did you wet the bed? Did you go potty?" His response..."No Mommy! I can't find my pants! Ugh! Help me!" I get out of bed (mind you very annoyingly-it's 3 am!) and start feeling around for his pants. He is bare bottom! I start walking him back to his room when I realize his pants are around his ankles! I start to crack up! Don't ask me how you can start busting a gut a 3 am-but I did!
Come to find out he woke up and went potty in the toilet and was SO tired that he thought he lost his pants...so of course they go ask for help. I wish I had had my camera to get a picture. It was just too funny that I had to share!
Love you son and all your personality! You always keep your Mommy laughing!
Love,
Shan
xoxo
I don't have a camera-so when and if I blog- it will be without pics for now! Sorry!
2 comments:
Oh I love that guy! He cracks me up!
Gotta love that little man!!
He is so funny and so cool!!
Jamee
xoxo
Post a Comment