Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

The last day before the Choate's left to go back home to Denton I decided to take the boys to the zoo to let Mindy rest. We left early in the morning thinking that that would be good and cooler and we would eat lunch and go back to Norman.

Well little did I know it was A LOT hotter then what I thought it was going to be. I thought that I was prepared enough...nope. It was SO HOT! We were all dying! All the boys wanted to do was be on the stroller cause they were really tired and didn't want to walk anymore. I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant trying to push these HUGE boys on my stroller. It was a killer! Luckily my good friend Jen Brammer and her little guy Kolton were there with me. She was a big help! (thanks Jen!)

Finally we found the gorilla exhibit. It was indoors and air conditioning (thank goodness)! We stayed in there for a little while...that's when I started taking some pictures! We were really hot and our cheeks were really red! But I loved how they turned out. I love these boys!

Even though it was the hottest day on the earth we did have a good time. The boys enjoyed seeing all the animals!

Love you Jaxon, Joshie, & Briggs!






Thanks again Jen for coming with me! I'm glad we got to do that together! haha!

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

First, I LOVE the updates lately!! :) Second, we had fun with you guys too despite the insane heat!! We'll have to go again when the weather is nicer so we can enjoy it a little more! ;)

The Mrs. said...

Oh my goodness...you are an awesome seester to Mindy Jo-
She telsl me all the time!!

I miss those boys-all of them!

And I miss you-
Jamee
xoxo