Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ice Cream Truck!

One hot afternoon Briggs & I were sitting in the living room watching tv when we heard the "music" outside. Briggs jumped up and started looking for where it was coming from. He immediately went outside and saw the big yellow truck coming down our street.

He came running back inside yelling, "Mommy! I need your moneys! I need your moneys!" I gave him my little coin purse and went outside with him to get a Popsicle. It was like he knew exactly what to do. He told the scary man driving the truck just what he wanted and handed him a handful of change. He seemed SO big to me at that moment!

So here are just a few pics of him enjoying his enormous Popsicle!


(sorry he's in his underwear. it was one of those days.)

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

You're such a nice mom to let him buy something from the ice cream truck!! He's lucky!!

The Mrs. said...

Ha Ha! I laughed at the big scary man comment. Seriously, why is it always big scary men who drive the ice creamtruck?

Except ours is a nice young girl now. SHe is soooooooooo nice to the kids and practicly drives up to my doorstep, turns up the music, and waits for my three munchkins to run out. By the time I get out there they are already eating huge sweeties and she says "that will be $4.75."

That is so much money.
Jamee
xoxo

Briggs is SO big. I love him.