Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our Trip to Denton

Briggs and I had to chance to go down to Denton, TX to visit the Choates. It's always fun to go and see them and the boys! They keep us all very busy. All these pictures seem so cute and innocent but REALLY half the time the boys were kicking-screaming-fighting-biting-pinching-running-you know...all the things OUR BOYS just LOVE to do! Mindy and I are used to it by now we just wished they were more loving to each other...it will happen soon enough-atleast that's what I keep telling myself! ha! We had a good time and hate that there not closer! Thanks for having us Mindy and Eric! We miss you already!
Such good boys-there actually sharing! WOOT WOOT!
Eric coming along with us-but always being such a good student and bringing his books along. He's so sweet! He didn't want to miss out on being with us! Love ya Eric!
Everyday I was there I was able to go workout with Mindy at her gym. I loved it! I wish we had something like that! It's an all womens gym with free daycare. Now I know we don't have that here! Thanks Jo for letting me go with you!
This brings me back to when Briggie was a baby and getting his teeth in. You can see his little vampire teeth in this shot! Too funny!
Mindy didn't like this picture of Jack- but I loved it! I love it when his cheeks get all red and he stopped and posed for me! It was so cute!
Gotta love me some Joshie!!!
You can never get all three of them to look at you at the same time- so you take what you can get! They are all one year apart and are such good buds!

4 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Again, I'm really glad you updated your blog! It is nice that they only moved to Denton! I know it might seem far, but it could be a lot farther! ;) You boys are so funny together! I'm sure they'll all love each other soon! I love how the picture of you and the boys, Jaxon is naked...classic! ;)

Jill Revell said...

I think we need to make another Denton trip all together soon. I want to go work out with you guys! I need more motivation. I'm still laughing about the top picture...Jaxon is a little exposed! hehe!

Mindy Jo said...

k jaxon's penis is seriously showing!!!! shana! blurp that or something! so not cool!!

Shana said...

I couldn't see it!! I don't know how to do photo shop so I will just take it off! Sorry everyone for the nudey show! haha!