Saturday, July 11, 2009

For My Joshie

There is one bad thing that I have done to my little nephew Joshua...and that is letting him have drinks of my Dr. Pepper. Mindy doesn't really like it but she has to remember that a lot of the time I am not the one giving it to him...he sneaks it and then runs off with it and then we catch him hiding sucking it down. I think it's HILARIOUS! Mindy thinks it cute- but then tells Joshie " No more!". He doens't like that so much. We call any kind of pop "spicy juice" to the kids thinking that they wouldn't want any...not Joshie!!! He LOVES IT! These pictures just show you how determined he is to get that drink...wether it's all down the front of him cause he's trying to drink it all so fast or even if it's just a sip...he'll take whatever he can get! I love you Joshie! You're my favorite Joshie!!
When he knew I saw him with it I kept telling him to come here and he wouldn't-this is him running with it and thinking he's so funny cause he's not listening!
I caught him with it and he took off running laughing SO HARD! It was the cutest thing ever! Mindy-Eric-and I could not stop laughing!
Here's the picture where he is trying to drink it as fast as he can!! I love it!
Trying to get one last sip!
Posing for his Aunt Shan.

1 comment:

Mindy Jo said...

AAHHH! I love it Shana that's SO cute! That was hilarious. He's a little sneak, for real!! You're such an awesome Aunt. I love you!