Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our Fourth of July Weekend!

We had such a great weekend! My parents and brother and the Biggs' were on vacation for the fourth- so that left us and the Choates here- so we decided to make plans to keep us busy and have lots of fun! We decided to go to White Water Bay the day before and let me tell you...it was well worth it! The boys all had SO MUCH FUN! We floated the lazy river I can't tell you how many times and loved all the BIG waves from the wave pool! Our good friends- the Deweys and the Andersons came along with us...we all had a BLAST! Thanks Mom for the cheap tickets!
This is how Briggie eats his Oreo cookies!
Briggs just relaxin'.
Mommy & Briggie
Jack Jack & Aunt Shan
Jaxon figured out a new way to eat his cheese. I think he enjoyed it a lot more then just sitting there! Too funny!
Joshie taking a break!
Briggs found these big blue tubes...that were not ours..but he had fun playing in them!
Joshie eating some junk food!
Mindy & Eric

Jack posing so seriously. :)

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

I'm with Briggs on the oreos, the inside is the best! We miss you guys oh so much!

Kelly Bittle said...

Looks like you all had a great time at white water! I wish I was there with my grandbabies!