We had such a great Fourth of July! We ate a TON!- swam- played games-went to the park-enjoyed our friends and family! It was great! We invited over all of our friends-the Deweys- the Andersons- and the Jaussi's (hopefully I spelled that right-sorry guys!)-and the Barreras! We had such a blast with everyone! Thank you SO MUCH Mom and Dad for letting us come into your home and use your things and your awesome pool. Because of you guys we were able to have an amazing Fourth! Thanks again! We love you!
Loved this of Joshua
The boys playing some ball.
Kit & Steve-buds for life! :)
Briggie acting all scared from the fireworks! -Love the pose Verla!
Jack Jack
Eric & Jaxon playing with the sparklers.
Kit & Briggs- he loved it!
I loved this shot of Brigham!
Raschelle brought over her smores stuff and we got to do that with the kids! It was so fun and they loved the yummy treats! Thanks Shell!
Briggs loved putting it in the flame.
All the kiddos making smores-except Joshie- I don't know what he was doing! :)
Brigham being silly!
Kit & I sunburned and all!
Kit was being so funny...I was taking a bunch of pictures and he kept asking me to get him! I didn't want too cause I thought he was just going to make a silly face (like he does in EVERY picture- so annoying!) but he didn't! I was so happy that he actually smiled! So here ya go babe!
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you and Kit. You guys both look so tan! I'm glad Kit decided to smile and not make a silly face :) I'm so sad that we missed all of this, it looks like you had SO much fun.
Oh my goodness it would've been even that much better w/ Kyle, Jilly n Allie bear!
K so here are my comments on your pics, Shan.
1st I love the pose of Kit and Steve. Seriously, brothers separated at birth. As a matter of a fact, is Julie SURE she didn't have triplets!?
Why are my kids practically always 1/2 naked?
Best pic. ever of Jax & Shell eating smores!!
You and Kit look AWESOME & SO happy!
You spelled Jaussi right but Barrera wrong! ;)
and ... I look nude in the raft! Never okay! What the heck?!
Love ya, it was an awesome week!
So where were pictures to prove that us Barrera's were actually there? We forgot to bring our camera, so we need some pics of that weekend. Would you send me some at michaelbarrera1@hotmail.com
Wish we could have been there! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment