Saturday, July 11, 2009

One HOT day

We are moving into a duplex in a few weeks and we decided early this morning that we need to go to our storage unit and organize our stuff. We thought we were being smart by going in the morning...well we soon realized that we were wrong! It didn't matter what time we would have gone...it was SO HOT! I was drenched and so was Kit and Briggs..pretty gross actually. Briggs played outside with all of our junk and then soon found some gum and ate EVERY SINGLE PIECE and even chewed it for a good 30 minutes before he asked to spit it out! Anyways- I thought these were some cute pics and you can see just how HOT we really were!




4 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Oh my goodness. Poor little Briggs looks SO hot! I can't wait to see pics of your new place :)

Mindy Jo said...

Brigham is BRIGHT RED!!! Holy Hades!!

Kelly Bittle said...

You all look like Hot Tamles!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Oh man! It does look like its hot! Holy cow!