Brigham is for sure a lover of the water! I didn't know how he would be this year-but he loves it and can't get enough of it! One thing that everyone may not know about little Briggs is that he is
FEARLESS! He loves to do what all the other kids would be afraid to do. He loves the diving board and as of about 3 weeks ago he no longer likes his floaties! That's right!! My boy is learning to swim! He's doing
SO good and just
LOVES it! He's picking it up really fast and now will kick and scream if you even mention the green floaties! Hopefully I can get some pictures of him swimming without his floaties here soon!
2 comments:
I can't believe he jumps off the diving board and swims without his floaties! Crazy boy! We need to come swimming with you sometime so we can see him in action!
Way to go Brigs! I would be so nervous if Allie didn't leave her floaties on...but once Brigs can swim all by himself then you never have to worry about him near a swimming pool.
Post a Comment