All the ladies that know what MAC makeup is you will understand why this was a horrible day and I was SO SAD!Brigham is such a smart kid-he loves to do things on his own and is a very adventurous but sneaky little boy. He knows what is a "NO NO" and what is okay. So we did a normal routine-woke up-he wanted some chocolate milk and cereal-and then wanted to watch "AWESOME" (which is Smallville to Brigham)! I set him all up and he was good to go so I decided to go up stairs and clean some things up- I let some time go by and then I go down stairs to check on him and I find him on the couch covered in all this glitter. I didn't know what it was until I walked up to him and found my makeup bag and all my brushes! I immediately started FREAKING OUT and trying to pick everything up. I was too late though...he had emptied one of my pigment eyeshadows and got into some other eyeshadow stuff called a "paint pot". It's eyeshadow that stays all day and does NOT come off without eye makeup remover. Needless to say-IT WAS AWFUL and very expensive to replace! He was covered and I could not get it off of him. He had glittery eyeshadow stuck to him for days. It was actually kind of funny because I saw him and starting freaking out on him and then stopped and got my camera and told Briggs to say cheese for me!!! I needed to have proof!! So he gracefully said cheese for me and then went to time out for A LONG TIME! Now he doesn't mess with Mommy's makeup! Love you Briggs!
2 comments:
That is too funny! I love the second picture of Brigham! ;) I'm sure that was a fun day!
That is so funny...but I'm so sorry! I'm glad that you took a picture of this incident before you cleaned him up. :)
Post a Comment