My cousin Melissa flew me out to Utah back in May for my birthday!
It was so awesome to go and be with her for a week.
We had so much fun and did tons of things-met lots of people-and cooked a lot!
I know this was a long time ago but I loved this picture and it made me miss her!
Thanks again Missy! Love ya!
It was so awesome to go and be with her for a week.
We had so much fun and did tons of things-met lots of people-and cooked a lot!
I know this was a long time ago but I loved this picture and it made me miss her!
Thanks again Missy! Love ya!
1 comment:
Yay! You updated your blog!!! That is fun that you were able to spend time with her! You're so lucky to have such a good friend/cousin!
Post a Comment