I can't believe how much time flies! I'm horrible at keeping up with my blog but it seems that I have become more interested in digital scrap booking for my blog! I'm still trying to figure it all out...but it's fun! We have been busy this past month!! We have gone out of town quite a few times to Denton...where my sister, Mindy and her family now live. It's a great place to go visit and it's only 2 hours away! We love going to visit. Kit has been working at his new job at Office Max Corporate Accounts. He likes it...I think it's because he's a good sales man. He could sell anything to anybody. It's 7 minutes from home so it's nice...he gets to come home for lunch to eat with Briggs and I. I have been trying to start my own little business with all the things I love to do. I have been making jewelry for years and I have been trying to be creative to come up with some other crafty ideas. I have now started my own blog and have posted my stuff on Etsy.com. I'm still working on everything and hope to do my first booth this summer. Wish me luck?! Brigham turned 2 1/2 this month and is growing and getting smarter everyday! Sometimes a little too smart for my comfort! He is getting taller and more handsome. He is becoming my little man instead of my baby boy. He loves to watch movies, he loves to eat and DRINK! I swear both Kit and I have thought that maybe he's a diebetic! I don't even know if I spelled that right! Oh well! But he's not! So don't worry! He loves to play outside, he loves to be with his best buds and his cousins, he loves to trace his hands on everything! It's too funny! Hopefully he will love to swim this summer..we'll see! He's a joy in our lives even though we feel like he's a little tornado! But we love him and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world! We hope to be moving into a new place in July...a bigger place. We are feeling a little cramped where we are at. We will let everyone know if we do choose to move. If anyone knows of a house or duplex for rent...let us know please!!! I hope everyone has a great summer! We love you all!
5 comments:
Where are the pictures?? ;) I'm just teasing! That would be awesome if you did a booth this summer!! I think you would do great! Good luck!
I'm so glad you blogged! I love what you've done to it! I agree with Jen, I want pics! Your booth will be a huge success this summer, Shan. You're SO talented! Love you!
Sounds like you guys are pretty busy!!! And it's Diabetic
Edmond is a GREAT place to live. We are only a little bit snobby...but not too bad! =)
Shana, it was so great to get a recent blog! It sounds like you guys are doing well! But, PICS would have been great! Next time, k?
Love ya!
Post a Comment