Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Many Faces of...


8 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is so funny! I love that you guys are making the same faces in each picture! I'm glad you updated your blog too! ~Jen

Mindy Jo said...

2 little monkeys sittin' in the hall...

Stevie said...

Why are you both so darn cute? Well, we know where Brigham gets his silliness now, don't we? There's no mistake about that! I miss you. Can't wait to have my own bundle of silliness in July!! I love you always.

The Hubler Fam! said...

Shan, these are SO SO SO SO CUTE! Your boy is so sweet!

Corless Family said...

Too funny! You make me laugh! So cute!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury said...

What I want to know is how come YOU are so cute even when you make those silly faces???!!!! Oh, we already know the answer to that! It's because you ARE cute, and so is that little guy of yours! Love ya!

Jill Revell said...

These picture are so fun! I love how he is doing exactly what you are doing. Miss that little stink...and you and Kit too!

Heather said...

This is soo dang cute!!!! love this of you guys! darling!