It finally snowed in Oklahoma! We have been waiting all year...but it never came until the new year! I thought for a little while that spring was coming early...but of course..it's Oklahoma..so unpredictable...and we got our ice storm. Brigham loves to go outside and run and play. He doesn't like touching it as much...he says, "Mommy it hurts! Help me!". It's so sad - but so cute! We have tried the glove thing but they just fall off. Today we were over at my Mom and Dad's house and he wanted to go outside..so we got all bundled up and went outside. He started walking out towards the street on the side walk and he just stopped and turned to me and said, " Shh Mommy! Shh!" and he started walking again and stopped and said it again! "Shh Mommy!". I figured it out...he was listening to his footsteps and the sound that it made when he walked in the snow. He was getting frustrated cause I was walking with him and he didn't want me too! I thought it was so cute...so I just left him alone for the rest of the time and he just did his own thing. Here are a few pictures of his little adventure in the snow. Oh and another thing...sorry about the dates in the corner of the pictures...I was using my Dad's camera and he couldn't figure out how to change the date..so ignore that! :)
5 comments:
My favorite pics are the ones of Briggs balancing on the bricks.
And the one from the previous post.
And I love your pink peacoat.
Love,
Jamee
Poor Briggie and his bloody nose! Cute pics. Shan. Love the new blog. You rock! Thanks for setting Mom up! Let's see if she can keep it up!!! :)
Those pictures are so dang cute! I love that coat, he look so handsome. The picture of the two of you is really cute too.
Oh I love my little Briggie!!!He is so adventerous and adorable!!! And of course your a beauty!!Love MOM
So cute..your liitle Brigham is so fun! Sorry to blog stalk you...I saw it off of Jennifer's blog.
Vanessa B
Post a Comment