Of course I can't ever get a picture with my husband without him pulling a crazy face. It's to be expected now! :)
Attempt #1
of course...failed because of KIT!
Attempt #2
That's better!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I honestly don't even remember what we were laughing about, but I had to get a picture.
It was late and we were having so much fun!
Kyle & Jill
Now why can't I get a good picture like this one!! KIT!!?
New year's was fun! We had Kyle & Jill over. We ordered pizza and wings and played Monopoly. It was pretty chill and laid back but still lots of fun! The kidos watched movies and went to bed a little past there bedtime. :) We watched the ball drop and drank some yummy sparkling juice. Thanks guys for making that such a fun night!
4 comments:
Your New Years looks like great fun! Glad you had Kyle and Jill to play with....fun group of Revell's
It was definitely chill but we had lots of fun! Thanks for the fun night! xoxo
Looks like you guys had fun! Happy New Years!
Loved seeing you pictures and of course Kit is still silly as ever!! Makes me miss you. Hope to see you in April when your mommy and baby come!!!
Post a Comment