Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2011

 Brigham & Miss Grace on Christmas Eve in there jammies.
 Gracie was a little unsure with the presents. She didn't really know what to do. She was more interested in brother's stuff then her own.
 She has played with her Nativity little people everyday! She loved it! 
Thanks Grandpa & Nana Revell!
 I had to get a picture of this before my parenting started...
He was SO excited to open this present that he went and got a sharp knife to open it. I realized what he was doing at the last minute. Kind of freaked me out! I guess he was just a little too excited!
 She lost interest in brother's toys once hers were finally opened. She loves her baby!

 Nerf gun from Dad! He loved it! I think Kit wants one now so they can play together! :)
 Christmas morning we went over to Kyle and Jill's to do breakfast, church, and some more gift exchanging. The kids got each other presents this year. Briggs got a super cool transformer mask from Allie and Gracie got her walker. They both were way excited!!

 Our Family 2011.
It's so crazy to think we are going to be adding another sweet little girl to the mix here soon.
Merry Merry!!

This year was a bit different. It was our first Christmas away from my family. It wasn't the same that's for sure. I don't know if I liked it all that much too...it was just SO hard! Luckily we do have family here. It was great having Kyle and Jill here with us and spending the holidays with them and the kids. Thank you Kyle and Jill for making this Christmas still feel like a well spent Christmas with family. We love you guys and had a great time! We missed my family but it's just one more thing to look forward too next Christmas. Can't wait! We had a great holiday and made some awesome memories and traditions! We hope everyone had a great Christmas! xoxo

3 comments:

Kelly Bittle said...

What a beautiful family you have. Miss Gracie looks so cute in her dress and I love the one tooth showing. Brigs is such a great brother and now he will have TWO sisters! We missed you all this year but we will have Christmas's together I promise!

Jill Revell said...

I'm sure it was hard being without your family...but we were so glad to do so many fun things with you guys during the holidays!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Your kids are just too cute! I'm glad they had a good Christmas!