Thursday, December 8, 2011

SANTA

 
We had our ward Christmas party last weekend and it was so great! Yummy food, mingling with friends, getting to know new faces, listening to the awesome talented people in our ward, but the most entertaining part of the evening was meeting Santa. Brigham was really excited. He told him that he wanted a LEGO table, lots of Star Wars and Ninja  LEGO's, and some cool cars.

Gracie on the other hand was not so happy. 
The moment Kit put her down she totally freaked! Everyone was looking at me like I was a mean mom because I was cracking up and said, "WAIT WAIT! I WANT TO GET A PICTURE OF THIS!" It was well worth it I think. A funny memory that I won't forget!!! :)

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

too cute! love her face! brock had the same reaction!

Brianna said...

LOVE her face!