Thursday, December 8, 2011

The LEGO Party

















This year Brigham asked if he could have a LEGO birthday party. He just recently got into LEGO's and building, so this theme seemed perfect. I got to work and started doing some fun research on LEGO parties and found SO MUCH STUFF!! I picked a few things that looked super fun and went with it. Briggs was getting really excited watching it all come together. Kit even got involved and made the super cool pin the face on the LEGO guy game. (picture shown above.) He was very proud of himself! :) And the kids loved it! The party had a few minor kinks but over everyone ended up having a great time!

5 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

That looks awesome Shana! What a cool party! And Brigham is quite the ladies man I see... :) Only one other boy!

Kristin said...

SUCH A CUTE FUN PARTY!!!!!

Jill Revell said...

the party was darling! you did an amazing job...you are such a great mom!

Biggs Family said...

I absolutely love this!! Best party decorator/coordinator ever! Seriously, you could start a business. So awesome, sad that we couldn't be there. Briggs looked so happy!! Love that boy! xoxo

The Candlands said...

So cute and clever...I may steal this someday!