Monday, June 6, 2011

I'M BACK!

Hello everyone!
It has been a crazy month in our house.
Lot's of organizing, cleaning, decorating,
and adjusting. I don't think I will ever
get used to the mountains. They are just
so beautiful!
Now I have time to blog again..yay!
We have done a ton of things these past few
weeks so just get ready for
lots of pictures!
We miss all of our family and friends
back in Oklahoma. Briggs is constantly
asking when we are going back home.
He loves it here but I don't think he's
gotten around to the idea that this is home
yet. And lets be honest, I haven't either.
It will come with time.
Love you all!!
xoxo

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

YAY!! Just think...you are only like 8 hours away from me!!

How cool!

I am excited for pictures!

Jamee
xoxo

Take me as I am said...

It takes some time to adjust. Especially when you were so close to family, and now are not. trust me. It has been 2 years now since we moved, but it gets easier. Just make sure you come back to visit:)