She found her feet and will not stop eating them. Love it!
She also has started rolling over! Yay!
She also can sit up for about 20 seconds before she
leans completely forward and is eating her feet or the carpet.
She laughs!
And of course Briggs wanted a picture of her and his sissy.
I can't believe Gracie is 4 months old.
She is growing and changing so fast!
She loves to be held.
She loves her little silky.
She loves her big brother!
She loves rice cereal.
She's so happy a lot of the time.
I just love my girl!
4 comments:
Oh Shan!! I loved catching up on some things in your life through your blog. When is the big day that you are leaving? I am definitely going to visit you!
Jamee
xoxo
She is just precious!! I'm going to miss her so much!! I love that she is grabbing her feet, so sweet! xoxox To my Graci Lee!
She's too cute!!!
I'm so glad you live close...now I get to kiss those cute cheeks anytime I want!!!
Post a Comment