I know Easter is over, but I had to post all these awesome pictures. With the move we have been so busy and now I have free time to blog. This was a special weekend for our family.
BEWARE!
BEWARE!
THERE ARE LOTS OF PICTURES!
Mom's best friend, Cindy stopped to visit on her way to her new home, Elko Nevada.
Gracie was wearing her cute new outfit from her! Thanks Cindy! xoxo
Luci & Kellee
The younger kids got a 10 second head start.
Briggs was so happy about how many eggs he got!
Best Friends
I thought this was SO funny!
I was getting pictures of all the kids counting
there eggs and I get to Jaxon and he holds up his toy shark!!!
Joshie got a $1.00! YAY!:)
Trae
He is the cuteset thing ever!
Briggs got $7.00!
Quick story...
Every year Mama and Papa put money in the eggs,
and every year Brigham has won all the money.
Well this year Kit and I contributed. We wanted there to
be enough for all the kids to get some $$$!!
And they did! It was lots of fun!
Love you Mom.
I was having Mindy takes pictures for me and
I came across this one. Kellee and I share a love for photography,
It's a new hobby, but we love it! So I had to post this picture!
Love ya Kellee! xoxo
Little Miss Shelbi
I can never get a good or normal picture of these two.
Okay, this one isn't so bad.
Easter was a blast this year! Kelle and Jordan hosted the egg hunt at there house. Thanks again you guys!
The kids had so much fun getting toys, candy, and money! It was a great time just being together as a family. I'm really going to miss this. Love you all SO MUCH!
4 comments:
Shan your pics are AMAZING!!! Don't leave the photo club is going to miss you too much!!!
XO,
kellee
I love posts with lots of pictures! We'll miss you guys but I'm glad I have your blog so I can keep in touch and see what you're up to!
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter! I love all the pictures!
Easter looks like a blast at the Bittle home! I love the pic of you and your mom! Tell that cool, awesome lady I said hi!
Post a Comment