Beautiful Luci Jo
(She takes the best pictures!)
Jaxon & Briggs found this awesome leaf at Mama and Papa's house.
They were being too funny and I loved the poses they were doing with the leaf.
(Briggs poor lips!)
BIG WHEELS HERE WE COME!
The kidos LOVE there big wheels that Mama & Papa got them for Christmas!
Big Gulp Snatcher! :)
Gotta love me some Luke!
Miss Sharlee posing for me as always!
Gracie had just woke up for a nap and Papa got ahold of her.
She was could not stop staring at the kids.
(does anyone else notice that her hair is getting longer!?)
My white trash of a son! :)
All the boys ended up taking there shirts off and I just happened
to have my camera when I caught Briggs doing this!!
Chewing on his finger nail,
(i know! gross! trying to break the habit!) shirt off,
hand in pocket, underwear hanging out of shorts,
and extremely dirty!
Recently Jaxon becomes very involved when I get my camera out.
He knows he's not allowed to touch it so he asked me to take some silly pictures of him.
I was interested how this was going to turn out.
I told him that I would say "SWITCH"! and he would have to change his expression!
Well if you didn't notice already, he did a pretty good job!
He is the cutest thing EVER!
Love you Jack Jack!
xoxo
I have lots more pictures but for some reason my Dad's computer isn't letting me load them.
Hopefully I can try and load the rest later.
I hope everyone had a great Easter!
2 comments:
I started chewing on my nails when I was like 3, and mom and dad tried EVERYTHING to get me to stop. Needless to say, I still bite them. I wish I didn't. Well, good luck! (That wasn't very encouraging, was it? Sorry.)
I love the silly faces the kids are pulling! I'm jealous you've had warm weather...it's only starting to warm up here.
Post a Comment