Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tonights coupon run

Couponing is SO much fun!
I get such an adrenaline rush when I do it!
I'm starting to sound like those CRAZY couponers on 
Extreme Couponing.
I'm not though...I promise!

I went to Walgreens & CVS and scored some awesome deals!

2 Xtra laundry detergents
2 Luster whitening toothpaste
2 Carefree pantyliners
4 Air Wick Starter Kits
2 Lysol cleaning wipes
2 cans of Lysol Neutra Air
2 Schick 5 razors
1 box 20 ct. Finish gel tablets
1 Conair curling iron


Total cost $32.35
Total SAVINGS $96.08

*The curling iron was definitely a splurge but it was such a good deal and on clearance 
(for $13.00! normally $25.00!) that I HAD to get it.
If I wouldn't have done the curling iron my total cost would have been $22.27!! 

On another note...I did all of this with coupons from the internet!!
That's right! I haven't bought a paper in over a month! I was very proud of myself! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

That's awesome Shan!!

The Mrs. said...

I just watched extreme couponing last night.

It is very motivating and exhausting at the same time.
Jamee
xoxo