Thursday, April 7, 2011

i'm really going to miss these guys





 (is that kit in the background?!)




I have the BEST nieces and nephews in the whole world!
They are my life and joy, including my kids too.
I don't know what I'm going to do not being able to see them and there smiling faces
and talk to them whenever I feel like. 
I don't know what I'm going to do not being able to give them kisses and hugs
and see there reactions when they see there Aunt Shan.
(it's my favoirte.)
What I do know is that I love them with everything that I am.
I'm going to miss them more then anyone in this world will know.
I love you Brayden, Jaxon, Sharlee, 
Joshie, Luke, Luci, and Shelbi.

I will think about you always. Don't ever forget how much your Aunt Shan loves and adores you.

2 comments:

Biggs Family said...

It is going to be the hardest thing in the world to say goodbye to you guys. They truly are going to miss their Aunt Shan!! Love u so much! xoxox

The Mrs. said...

Oh my! That was one of the saddest posts ever!

Jamee
xoxo