So today I googled if 3 month olds can start teething.
Well...they can.
Gracie has not been able to keep her hands out of her mouth these
past few weeks. She loves to gnaw on my fingers and she's been
extremely fussy.
I even went to look in Brigham's baby book to see when he got
his first tooth and he was 4 months old!!
I couldn't believe it!
She's too little to get teeth.
I hate that she's getting big.
Can't they stay little and sweet forever?
3 comments:
Beau's pediatrician said he has seen babies born with teeth! Not common, and they usually just fall out, but it does happen. Crazy, huh? So, good luck with those teeth!
That is such a sweet pic of Gracie! Perfect clarity! I feel the same way...we are about to celebrate B's 1st birthday! What?! Where did the time go?!
This picture is so precious...I can't believe I won't see this little angel grow up in person. I miss her already. Love Mom
Post a Comment