Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Months

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old.
She has grown so much and changed so much.
She is smiling all the time.
Every time you look at her she will just light up!
It's so cute!
She talks a lot and is loud, I love it!
She loves to sit in her Bumbo seat, which I love.
She found her hands so she drools all the time.
She loves to get all dressed up and
wear her pretty big bows! :)

I can't get enough of her!
She makes me happy when I'm feeling sad.
She makes me laugh when I need a good laugh.
I love my baby girl!

There she goes trying to eat her tutu! :)

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

When did she get her ears pierced??
Did you cry like Mindy did?

Jamee
xoxo

She is so adorable. I wish I could see her in person sometime soon.

Jennifer Brammer said...

She's beautiful!! I can't believe she's 3 months old either!! It's been tooblong since I've seen her!!

Mindy Jo said...

He eyebrows are coming in darker and thicker!
I love her!
I miss her!
love you,
mj
xoxo