Today we were attempting to potty train.
Briggs has known how to go potty for awhile now-
but it's a whole other ball game going potty with underwear!
It's a lot harder for him and he has lots of accidents-but we're not giving up!!
Briggs has known how to go potty for awhile now-
but it's a whole other ball game going potty with underwear!
It's a lot harder for him and he has lots of accidents-but we're not giving up!!
I had to go and buy him some more underwear
because I didn't have enough and he was having so many accidents...
so I let him come with me to pick some out.
He ended up picking the SUPER HERO underwear with
Spider Man, Batman, Ironman, The Wolverine, & The Rock!
They were cute in there little cartoon characters and he just fell in love!
When we got home he wanted to put them on right away.
So I did and a little while later I found him in the bathroom
getting his cold medicine
(cause it was time to take it and he was getting it for me! What a helper!) a
nd he had turned his underwear around.
I asked him, "Briggie why did you turn your underwear around?
That's the wrong way to wear them!"
And he replied, "But Mommy I couldn't see Spider Man and now I can!"
I thought it was too cute so I let him keep them that way!
because I didn't have enough and he was having so many accidents...
so I let him come with me to pick some out.
He ended up picking the SUPER HERO underwear with
Spider Man, Batman, Ironman, The Wolverine, & The Rock!
They were cute in there little cartoon characters and he just fell in love!
When we got home he wanted to put them on right away.
getting his cold medicine
(cause it was time to take it and he was getting it for me! What a helper!) a
nd he had turned his underwear around.
I asked him, "Briggie why did you turn your underwear around?
That's the wrong way to wear them!"
And he replied, "But Mommy I couldn't see Spider Man and now I can!"
I thought it was too cute so I let him keep them that way!
I love you Briggs! Keep up the good work!
Love, Mommy
3 comments:
Good luck Shan!!
Have you tried a sticker chart?
Jamee
HA! he's a funny little man. I can't wait to have kids and hear all the funny things they say. I LOVE hearing all the stories from people. Give Briggs a high five from me!
i second the sticker chart idea.
he's hilarious.
too smart for his own good.
love him.
don't give up!
Post a Comment