Monday, September 14, 2009

Brigham Dressing Himself

It was a rainy day yesterday and Brigham DID NOT want to wear a jacket.
He wanted to pick what he wanted to wear himself.
I got all his winter stuff out and this is what he picked out!
I know you can't see it too well cause he's sitting in his car seat
but I will tell you what he picked out!
He chose a blue pair of basketball shorts- light blue shirt-
red and black flip flops- his blue striped mittens- and his camo beanie!!
I thought it was hilarious!
He told me, "Mommy I'm ready to go bye bye now!"

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I think it is so cute when they dress themselves!!

Good Job Brigham!!!

Jamee

Kelly Bittle said...

Brigham cracks me up! I love his creativity! He loves coming to Mama's house!

iAMbarticus said...

Is it bad that I wore the exact same thing yesterday???

Mindy Jo said...

i love how independent he is!
teach my boys!

Jennifer Brammer said...

How cute! He cracks me up! I'm glad we've been able to see him more lately!