Kit got me my 2 favorite things- flowers and a Big Gulp!
Thanks Babe!
Thanks Babe!
This year Kit and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. It's gone by way too fast-but we have loved every second of it. There have been ups and there have been downs-but we have gotten through them all even more in love and even happier then ever! I love you Kit! Thanks so much for these past 4 years...I can't wait for all the years to come!
Love, Shan
xoxo
4 comments:
I love you guys.
Jamee
Yay for 4 years! I'm excited to celebrate it! ;)
Happy Anniversary! It's always so fun to spend a day together and reminisce over your love life and past adventures, blah blah blah. I LOVE IT! I do it all time! Those roses are mighty pretty and I think I am going to 7eleven now for a nice HUGE coke! THANKS!
Happy Happy! I love anniversaries! Save Save Save and let's go cruising together!!!!! :)
Post a Comment