It was such a great weekend!!
We saw a bunch of family-played games-ate lots of good food-
and watched the game of course!
It was awesome and it went by way too fast!
Thanks again Choates for putting up with all of us and all the craziness!
We love you guys! Enjoy some pictures of the weekend!
and watched the game of course!
It was awesome and it went by way too fast!
Thanks again Choates for putting up with all of us and all the craziness!
We love you guys! Enjoy some pictures of the weekend!
Settler's of Catan tournament!! And I was the winner! Woot Woot!
Kit making his silly face!
I always have to take 2 to make sure we actually get a good one! :)
I always have to take 2 to make sure we actually get a good one! :)
Missy & I!
She came to see me for a week!
It was SO MUCH FUN having her here!
Thanks for coming Miss! Love you and miss you already!

She came to see me for a week!
It was SO MUCH FUN having her here!
Thanks for coming Miss! Love you and miss you already!
The cousins!!
So fun being together again!
So fun being together again!
Briggs and I being silly!
Kit wanted to get a picture with his only neices!
He just loves them! They are too cute!
He just loves them! They are too cute!
Me and my Allie girl!
Bart and me! He was rooting for BYU
and I was obviously going for OU!

and I was obviously going for OU!
We were the only ones
who didn't get to go to the game-
but we still had lots of fun!
who didn't get to go to the game-
but we still had lots of fun!
4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! How exciting! I'm also glad you updated your blog! :) Oh, and I love Brigham's pictures! He sure is good! man that kid is smart!
um yes, totally SUPER SUPER cute. I LOVE all the pictures. It's always nice to get away from home and visit/go out of town. Looks like everyone had a great time! That was a good game. We didn't go either, just stayed and watched it at home, just how I like it! :o)
That was such a fun weekend!!! I'm excited to spend more time with you and your whole family for Thanksgiving. I love the pictures Brigs took. I'm impressed he actually took a picture of himself!
I had no idea you took pics. of the Settler's Tourni! We shoulda given you some kind of prize!! You were amazing to beat out the most competitive guys ever!! Love ya! Great weekend! Let's do it again ... soon, K???
Post a Comment