For the past 5 years or so I got invited to an awesome Cookie Exchange Party every year. It was so much fun! You got to bake and bring cookies, shared all the recipes with everyone, and got to be with your girlfriends! This year I'm not in Oklahoma, so I decided to throw my own! It was a blast! I thought I took more pictures, but I guess I didn't. This will be a tradition that I will keep doing for a long time! (the cookies above won best display.)
Here are some pictures of all the girls that came...
I only got these 2 shots of some cookies. I don't know what I was thinking!
There were SO many amazing cookies! Thanks everyone who came and participated! I had a great time and hope you did too! xo
1 comment:
I had a blast! Can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment