Gracie is now 10 1/2 months old and growing SO fast!
She is not my baby girl anymore. She's crawling like a speed demon and started taking her first steps.
It freaks her out, so we are just letting her figure it out!:) She loves to clap and do TOUCH DOWN!
She also loves to cock her little head to the side. She does it all the time and it just melts your heart, you can't help but just smile at her! Love my girl!
Brigham turns 5 in just a few short weeks. I can't believe my little man is turning 5! It makes me feel old! :) He has requested a Lego birthday party so we shall see what Mom can come up with. Should be interesting. He is such a great big brother. He loves his sissy and loves playing with her. He is still very much into playing games on the computer, watching iCarly on Netflix, and riding his bike. His most recent obbsession is Trafalga. It's a arcade place, putt putt golf, go carts, etc. We have season passes so Kit has been taking him on "guy time" dates if you will. He LOVES it!
The more and more these two spend time together the more I realize how much they are alike.
Briggs loves his Dad. He says he wants to be just like him someday.
My best friend, Melissa had her sweet baby boy on October 28th, 3 weeks early.
He is the sweetest little guy I have ever seen. She and baby Ryan are doing great! I'm SO glad that I was able to be there with her. Love you Miss! xo
Melissa and Jake's little guy...
Ryan Tod Hayes.
Halloween was fun this year! Gracie was a Halloween Diva and Briggs was Thor. Little stinker wouldn't smile for me so I don't have ONE picture of him on Halloween. Very frustrating! We went to a block party with Jill and the kids and then trick-or-treated with Allie and Brock. They had a blast!!
This woman right here has been the most amazing person for me for these past few months. She is my sweet cousin Megan. She is a student here at BYU and I have loved having her so close! We have become the best of friends and I just love her OH SO MUCH! She has helped me with my kids, kept me company, and has listened to me when I needed to vent! I love this girl! Thanks Megan for all that you do! I don't know what I would do without you! xoxo
A little update on me and baby #3...
I am 19 weeks and counting and getting bigger everyday.
It still seems a little surreal that we are having another little girl. We are very excited and looking forward to adding her to the family! I feel great most of the time, just the standard side affects...tired and always hungry! :)
We are sticking around here for both the holidays. I miss my family, especially now!
It's hard not having them close during the holidays.
We hope that everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!!
Love you all.

4 comments:
Gracie's EYES are AMAZING!!!!! So beautiful!!!! So excited for your baby girl #2! xoxo
its good to have an update on you guys.
miss you.
jamee
xoxo
Your kids are just the cutest! I'm so happy you updated your blog so we could see them! We're so excited for you guys to have another little girl! So fun!
P.S.--is Kit's hair parted on the side??
Love Reading your blog and getting caught up!!! What a lovely family you have and soon to be 5!! Love ya
Post a Comment