Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

 Briggs throwing rocks in the River.
(The river was moving super fast!)
 It's so pretty here.
 Kit & Briggs climbed it just a little bit.
Brigham wanted to get in the water!
 He found 2 very "special" rocks, so Brigham says, which he
soon threw into the river. So I guess they weren't that special after all. :)

These are EVERYWHERE you turn!
I'm never going to get used to it!
(Dad, I thought you would appreciate this!)

4 comments:

Jill Revell said...

The mountains are amazing...and even more in the fall! Glad you are here to enjoy them!

Stevie said...

These pictures are amazing! I can't remember...did you take a photog class or learn about it somehow? I would love to know what you know! Maybe you could teach me? I would really appreciate it! Miss you

Nessa said...

Oh we would go there ALLLLLL the time! SO FUN!

Take me as I am said...

Shana! It is so good to hear from you! I have been wondering how you are doing and enjoying the utah beautiful scenery that I miss OH SO MUCH! How are you?! Email me. I am not on facebook anymore.
shellybellygardner@yahoo.com