Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day

I know that Mother's Day was almost a week ago but I still wanted to post about it.

This Mother's Day was a really emotional one for me.
It's my last Mother's Day to spend with my mother, sisters, and gram.
We also got to skype with my brother, Spencer.
And I had to say good bye to the Choates.

My mother is simply amazing.
She is my best friend.
She is and has always been there for me.
She's an awesome cook, I'm constantly learning
something new from her.
She has a strong testimony of her Savior.
She's beautiful!
She's a great Mama.
She's funny! Love her laugh! :)
I could go on and on about my Mother and all of her amazing qualities
but the point is to regonize your mother on this special day.
I love you mom more then words can say. I'm going to miss you so much
I'm sitting here crying just thinking about it. Thank you for everything.
Thank you for being the best Mother a daughter could ask for.
xoxo


Talking to Spencer was amazing! He looks so great!
He has grown so much and is truly changing people's lives in California.
I'm so greatful for his example and his testimony. He has such a strong spirit
about him. The kids LOVED seeing there uncle Spencer!
Can't wait to see him for Christmas!

I knew it was only a matter of time before it was time to leave,
but when you start saying good bye to family it really hits ya.
It was REALLY hard. I did NOT like it.
Instead of saying "goodbye" we just said see ya soon.
I'm going to miss my family so much! I love you all!

2 comments:

Biggs Family said...

IT was such a wonderful day!! I loved spending it with my sisters, Grammie and Mom!! Such a wonderful day!! Ok you made me cry reading your journal entry about MOM, she truly is the best!! Love us sis!

Jill Revell said...

You do have such a great mom! Such a cute pic of the two of you!